Hard to believe another year has gone by! Now I’m wondering where January went!
Thought it would be fun to share a few facts from our 2019 Weddings –
- Number of weddings we did the flowers for this year – 51
- Furthest Wedding – Barnwell State Park
- Closest Wedding – Mt. Horeb UMC
- Trend continues to have the ceremony & reception at the same location. 80% of our weddings were held at venues that accommodated both the ceremony & reception.
- Venues we visited the most this year – River Road & Jasmine Houses, Millstone at Adams Pond & The Farm at Ridgeway. There are so many great venues in the Columbia area and we love visiting each one!
- Busiest season this year – Spring
- 2nd busiest season this year- Fall
- Busiest Wedding Month this year – May
- Average number of Bridesmaids – 5-8
- Most popular dress colors for Bridesmaids – Burgundy, Blush pink & Dusty Blue
- Most popular color palette for flowers – 1st – Ivory, Burgundy & blush – 2nd All White
- Most popular flowers – hydrangeas, garden roses & peonies
- Most popular greenery – Eucalyptus
Hope you’ve enjoyed reading this. Always fun to look back and see the year in review. Can’t wait for all of our 2020 weddings!