I LOVE color! It’s my favorite design element! I love working with Brides and taking their wedding color scheme and using it throughout the floral decor. The concentration of color really pops in the photos too! I feel that it is important to keep the color scheme in bouquets and arrangements to 3 colors or less.
Here are a few of my favorite color schemes from some of our recent weddings!
These bouquets were all made by me and photos taken by me with my cell phone camera, obviously! 🙂
1) Shades of Purple – Roses, stock, lisisanthus and carnations
2) Shades of Pink – Garden roses, gerbera daisies and dahlias
3) Hot Pink and Orange , accented with lime green – Roses, lilies and hypericum berries
4) Red roses – This is an example of a bouquet using one type of flower in one color.
5) Classic all White – Hydrangeas, Roses and Calla lilies